We here at Madtosh are always keen to find a colorway that can act as a neutral in our closet. The amount of time we spend on knitting a sweater or crafting something we love is usually large given how busy we are in this modern world, so we want to make every stitch count. Finding a sweater colorway that can pull double duty and match a whole host of awesome outfits is what we love best!
Without further ado, here are our picks for the top 5 colors which effortlessly match almost anything you can pull out of your closet!
1. ANTLER - the classic off-white, a cult classic for anything cabled or even slightly aran-like.
2. OBI - the French do it best which is why a French grey color incorporated in your wardrobe can never be wrong.
3. INK - classic navy, it's been a part of so many maritime cultures' histories for so long we naturally see it as a neutral to wear with everything denim of course.
4. MEMORY - a subtle & soft blue with a modern wash of grey, wearing a bit of the sky can only be uplifting.
5. MUDPUPPY - think camo jackets and pants and you're on the right track