Subscriptions are currently closed.
What is The Magnolia Society Yarn Club?
The Magnolia Society Yarn Club is a subscription based yarn club. Each member subscribes to the club and can choose to pay a monthly payment or in full. In turn, each member will receive a Magnolia Society package of yarn to knit/crochet and enjoy each month (except for February) for the 4 month duration of their subscription term, 3 packages in total.
What is unique about The Magnolia Society Yarn Club?
The club encompasses a fun group of people, members are able to post pictures of their packages and projects on The Magnolia Society Yarn Club group on ravelry, where there are also Polls held every shipment month for the members to decide each color that is to be shipped for each color category. Members also post shipment photos on our Flickr group found here.
How do I know what colorway choice to choose?
1st check our Ravelry page with all the previous colors created for each group in the duration of the club. Click here!
- Natural tones – thick earthy tones. those colors found in nature. if you like lichen, ginger or norway spruce you will like this category.
- Jewel tones – deep, rich colors with a dark intensity. If you like tart, duchess, gilded, or lapis you will like this category.
- Neutral tones – the infinite array of muted colors. if you like silver fox, charcoal or thyme you will like this category.
Your monthly shipments will contain the following yarns:
- February – Sign up / no yarn shipment
- March– 2 skeins of dk twist
- April– 3 skeins of tosh mo light
- May – 3 skeins of 80/10/10 fingering
The length of the society membership will be 4 months, a total of 3 packages. The full cost for the Magnolia Society membership will be $176.25 united states ($225.28 canada and $267.76 international). The monthly subscription is US $44.06 (Canada $56.32, International $66.94) debited via paypal each month. Skim down to the terms below for more information regarding the yarn club.
What are the terms of my subscription?
- Your subscription to The Magnolia Society will be for a term of 4 months, with 3 shipments.
- Each monthly shipment will be sent with tracking information via USPS priority mail.
- All yarns shipped during the course of your subscription will be non-refundable.
- Due to the large volume of participants in this club, colorway selections once shipped and received cannot be returned or exchanged, with the exception of damaged skeins.
- Each individual membership will be shipped separately.
- Should you move during your subscription term your subscription shipments will be halted until you can provide a new and correct address for the shipment of your society yarns.
*Updating your address in PayPal does not notify us of the changes made. We use the address provided on your original PayPal receipt. If you need to update the address, please contact email@example.com so we can update your info in our system.
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE BASES OFFERED, AND SHIP DATES SHOULD CIRCUMSTANCES REQUIRE SUCH ACTION. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AHEAD OF TIME SHOULD ANY CHANGE BE MADE.