What is The Magnolia Society Yarn Club?
The Magnolia Society Yarn Club is subscription based, after subscribing each member can choose between monthly payments or one full payment. In turn, each month, members will receive a Magnolia Society package of yarn to knit/crochet and enjoy. Each member will receive 3 packages in total for the 4 month duration of their subscription term.
What is unique about The Magnolia Society Yarn Club?
Members are able to post pictures of their packages and projects on The Magnolia Society Yarn Club group on Ravelry, where there are also Polls held every shipment month for the members to decide each color that is to be shipped for each color category.
How do I know which to choose?
Neon Junkie- Despite what others may think you have an unexplained, or possibly well explained, urge to grab any and all things neon that come in close contact. The brightness, the sheer joy and pure fun these colors radiate just cannot be denied. Ancient cultures like India figured out ages ago such colors could bring utter delight, and created an annual festival around it called Holi. You’re just waiting for the rest of the world to figure out what you and millions of others already know, neons are incredible.
Neo-Hippie- Earthy sand dune tones, peach/pink tints, moss green and sky blue, or any hue that reflects mother nature at her best. If you often contemplate how that succulent green would look knit as a sweater, or get caught up in all the mesmerizing shades of a sunset, then you might just be a Ñeo-Hippie. Only the Earth knows how to mix the best colors, so why try to reinvent the wheel, just source your inspiration from the best, you say.
Classic /Traditional- Do you still appreciate a good pair of penny loafters or notice the details in a well crafted shirt? Do deep navy, saddle brown, mahogany and fresh classic blue draw you in repeatedly like a moth to a flame? Then classic/traditional you are, and there is no denying it. These strong classic colors are timeless and never go out of style no matter what the trend, or or according to you, mistake of the moment.
Neutral Queen-is a subtle color palette for those who appreciate the softness of greys, off-whites, neutral browns and all the colorless tones in between. Brights are well, just so bright!
Your Monthly Package will contain:
May– Sign up / no yarn shipment
June–2 skeins of BFL Light
BFL Light- 100% superwash british BFL wool, 420 yards – 384 meters.
July- 2 skeins of MCN Fingering
MCN Fingering- 80% wool, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon, 405 yards – 370 meters.
August- 3 skeins of Limited Edition Super Soft DK
Supersoft DK- 100% superwash merino wool, 231 yards – 211 meters.
The length of the society membership will be 4 months, a total of 3 packages. The full cost for the Magnolia Society membership will be $161.50 United states ($229.75 Canada, and $250.75 International). The monthly subscription is US $40.38 (Canada $57.44, and International $62.69) debited via PayPal each month.
What are the terms of my subscription?
- Your subscription to The Magnolia Society will be for a term of 4 months, with 3 shipments of yarn.
- Each monthly shipment will be sent with tracking information via USPS priority mail.
- All yarns shipped during the course of your subscription will be non-refundable.
- Due to the large volume of participants in this club, the colorway selection you choose, once shipped or received, cannot be returned or exchanged, with the exception of damaged skeins.
- Each individual membership will be shipped individually. We do not combine shipments for the club.
- Should you move during your subscription term, your subscription shipments will be halted until you can provide a new and accurate address for the shipment of your Magnolia Society yarns.
- We are not responsible for lost or returned packages due to incorrectly provided addresses. If your package is returned to us due to an incorrectly provided address, we will charge you a second shipping payment before resending.
*Updating your address in PayPal does not notify us of the changes made. We use the address provided on your original PayPal receipt. If you need to update the address, please contact email@example.com so we can update your info in our system.
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE BASES OFFERED, AND SHIP DATES, SHOULD CIRCUMSTANCES REQUIRE SUCH ACTION. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AHEAD OF TIME SHOULD ANY CHANGE BE MADE.