Lounging Top Pattern | Sport Weight
Lounging Top is worked from the top down in one piece. The construction starts at the shoulders, with some short rows. The back and the fronts are worked separately down to the armholes, and then everything is joined to complete the body in one piece. All you need to do is add a small neckband when you finish.
- DESIGNER | Joji Locatelli
- SIZE | Finished bust circumference: 34 3⁄4 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, 62) inches
- 87 (95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155) cm.
- YARN USED | Work Sock | 2 (2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4)
- COLOR PICTURED | Eleven Lite
- GAUGE | 17.5 sts and 28.5 rows to 4” (10cm) in Stockinette St on US 7 (4.5 mm) needles.
- NEEDLES USED | US 7 (4.5 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) circular needles, 32" long
- SUPPLIES NEEDED | waste yarn or stitch holders | 1 darning needle
- photographs courtesy of Joji Locatelli
Free shipping on domestic orders over $100. For complete details, see our Shipping and Return Policy.
All colors are dyed to order. Each and every order is hand dyed on the yarn base of your choice just for you. Dyed to order colorways take up to 4 business days to be produced before shipping, this time may increase during sales periods.