Work Sock | A Room Of One's Own
A Room of One's Own is an extended essay by Virginia Woolf, first published in September 1929. The work is based on two lectures Woolf delivered in October 1928 at Newnham College and Girton College, women's colleges at the University of Cambridge.
- 75% Merino Wool / 25% Nylon | sport weight | multi-ply
- 400 yards | 365 meters
- 24 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm / US 2 - 4 or 2.75-3.50 mm
- 10 - 16 sts = 4in or 10cm / US B1 - E4 OR 2.25 - 3.5MM
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa