Please note that we are currently scheduled out through August 2021. But we are still happy to accept submissions at any time and put designers on our waiting list if they so choose! The next round of scheduling will begin approximately in April of 2021.
- Independent knit and crochet designers who love color as much as we do!
- Submissions are open to everyone. We celebrate diversity and encourage all designers of every race, religion, age, ability, sexual identity, gender identity, skin color and body type to submit proposals. We especially encourage and welcome Black knit and crochet designers to apply and want to use our platform to promote your creative talents.
- We’re looking for small to medium sized projects, requiring roughly 1-3 skeins of our yarns.
- You can find the list of yarns available for the designs on our website, on the MT Studio page.
Designs that inspired you! We’re not looking to micromanage or stifle your creativity. We would
love for you to do what you love, whether it’s a pared-back classic beanie, a cowl with a cool and
unique texture, or a pair of colorwork mitts.
When thinking about colors, please reference our core 150 range of colors for use in your
The Mad|Tosh team will support you buy promoting your project and featuring it on our social
media, website, newsletters, and by providing yarn for your design.
All pattern layout, photography, and any other details in putting together the design will lie with
the designer. We want you to keep any and all pattern sales from your talents.
- Mad|Tosh would love for all people in our fiber community to enjoy our yarn.
By connecting with designers from all backgrounds and motivations, we believe we can reach
and connect with people that we may not otherwise be able to.
Beginning the summer of 2020, we will be spotlighting new designs in this series every 1-2
We are happy to work with you on a timeline that suits you, though we are hoping for
commitments to specific upcoming dates so that we can plug them into our release calendar.
- We will be accepting submissions on an ongoing basis.
- Please email Sunne Meyer (MTStudio@madelinetosh.com) with your submission idea.
Please include any sketches, swatches, and any other information or visuals that help to convey
- Please include your contact information, including a link to your website or Ravelry profile.