The Honey Cowl
- THIS PATTERN IS A FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- A simple slip stitch pattern cowl by Antonia Shankland for Madelinetosh. Instructions are written for two different cowl lengths both short and long.
- YARN USED | Madelinetosh Tosh Merino DK or DK Twist - 1 to 2 skeins
- COLORS PICTURED | Photo 1 = Toasted Sugar, Photo 2 = Fallen Cloud
- NEEDLES USED | 1 US 8 - 5.0mm 24" circular needle for short version | 1 US 8 5.0 mm 32" circular needle for longer version
- GAUGE | 20 stitches = 4 inches or 10cm in stockinette stitch
- SUPPLIES NEEDED | 1 stitch marker | 1 yarn needle for weaving in ends
- MEASUREMENT | 22 inches in length x 12 inches in width for short version | 44 inches in length x 12 inches in width for longer version
Free shipping on domestic orders over $100. For complete details, see our Shipping and Return Policy.
All colors are dyed to order. Each and every order is hand dyed on the yarn base of your choice just for you. Dyed to order colorways take up to 4 business days to be produced before shipping, this time may increase during sales periods.