Milkshake is the ultimate "everything" sweater and a great staple addition to any wardrobe. This classically styled cardigan is worked in stockinette stitch from the top down with short-row shaping in the back-panel and sleeves for a more structured fit in the shoulders. The button band and edging are done in a simple rib for a clean finish which highlights the simple lines of the cardigan.
- DESIGNER | Joji Locatelli
- SIZE | Finished bust circumference: 30 (32.5, 36.5, 40.5, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60);
- 75 ( 81.5, 91.5, 101.5, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150) cm
- YARN USED | Tosh DK or DK Twist | 4 (5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8)
- COLOR PICTURED | Milkshake
- GAUGE | 21 sts x 32 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Stockinette st after blocking on US size 6 (4mm) needles
- NEEDLES USED | US 6 (4mm) and US 4 (3.5mm) circular needles, at least 24" long
- SUPPLIES NEEDED | stitch markers | 1 darning needle | waste yarn or stitch holders | safety pins or removable stitch markers
- photographs courtesy of Joji Locatelli
Free shipping on domestic orders over $100. For complete details, see our Shipping and Return Policy.
All colors are dyed to order. Each and every order is hand dyed on the yarn base of your choice just for you. Dyed to order colorways take up to 4 business days to be produced before shipping, this time may increase during sales periods.